1. Following pattern piece, cut Fashion-Fuse™ to desired size. We recommend incorporating the Fashion-Fuse™ into the seams, which will help prevent difficulties below the sewing foot.
2. Place your material right side down on your ironing board.
3. Place fusible (shiny or rough) side of Fashion-Fuse™ against the back of your fabric.
4. Based on your pre-test, set iron at required setting with NO steam. Press gently in place in a back and forth motion for 10 seconds. DO NOT PUT PRESSURE ON THE IRON. Continue until entire area is fused.
5. Allow the fused items to cool down for approximately 30 minutes on an even surface so the adhesive can set properly. If not completely fused, raise the temperature of your iron slightly and repeat step 4.
Tip: When working with leather or imitation leather, you may wish to use a dry press cloth on top to further protect your material.